Saturday, December 6, 2014

☽☆☾ Halloween Queen ☽☆☾

OK BABES, it's now like, December 6th. I'm aware. I know. BUT, I realized yesterday that I had completely neglected to show off how sick, wicked, and over the top amazing my costume was this year. I KILLED IT. IT WAS PERFECT. Basically, I couldn't decide what I wanted to be until like, the last 3 days before Halloween. I begged my Dad to help make me into this Martha Stewart alien tin-foil costume, but it was TOO LATE, so I settled for a cool blue-faced vampire, aka the Lillith Living Dead Doll.My dad made me a styrofoam stake for my heart, I had super amazin' fangs, and I was EXTREMELY bloody. Once I was done getting into it for the first time, I realized it was super B-Horror movie and I was super close to the LDD, and I WAS IN LOVE. I made my blue face make-up by putting blue eye shadow onto my face and the rest was just my usual make-up stuff, and I owned all of the outfit already! It's definitely one of the best costumes EVER, EVER, FOREVER. Before I went out Trick-or-Treating with a few buddies (yes, I am 16), my fam took some creepy cool pics in the cemetery!










Fangs/bloody stuff after we got home!

 Our pumpkins!! Mine are the UFO and Jack-o-Lantern, and the alien is Mirren's! 


All our family's pumpkins together! This was an INCREDIBLE pumpkin year, people.

It was a weird, fun, cool, PRETTY STELLAR Halloween, especially since I pulled together a bloody awesome (haha.HAHAhahAHAAHA, GET IT?) costume in only a few days! How was your Hallowen? WHAT WERE YOU? WHAT WERE YOUR FRIENDS? HALLOWEEN RULES! I WANNA HEAR! Let me know, and have a super nice weekend!

xoxo
Essine

8 comments:

  1. that is totally the best B-grade vampire costume to ever grace the earth, you are a lil' angel Essine <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late for some halloween vibes ;). The jack o lanters are amazing, also loving the idea of the stake on your costume, haven't ever seen anyone do that and i've come to wonder why !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you look so coool!!! <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Info! On some special occasion like Halloween party people wish to dress up and gets looks according to theme.

    Herbal Facial in Valley Stream | Bridal Makeup in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shots in the dark are amazing, creepy as hell! I love the doll inspiration. Those carved pumpkins look great, massive carving skills. The space ship ids my favorite.
    For Halloween I was going as a Gypsy. Didn't end up doing anything though....

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing this interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy magic truffles in the whole USA? We are providing buy golden teacher mushroom, changa, ayahuasca, ketamine, liberty caps, lsd liquids, lsd sheets, lsd vial, Buy Heroin Online with the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for Email: info@researchchemicalfactory.com, Contact: +1 (410) 849-9847

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡