Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Are The Hell Cats Nobody Likes

I watched She-Devils on Wheels on Friday, so I spent a good part of the weekend bitchfacing and acting like I was a Man Eater while wearing a beehive and my biker-y boots.


 SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY! It was dark and I was outside. BUT, I did a half up/half down beehive and I think it was the greatest I'VE EVER DONE! It was perfectly round and amazing and GAH I'M SO PROUD!!! <3



Hair bow: Hottopic (don't judge) 
Bag: thrifted
Shirt: Etsy
Sweater: thrifted
Pants: Gloria Vanderbilt
Boots: thrifted

All the pictures were really weird, 'cause it was night and I had taken my boots off when my brother took a picture of the full outfit and then I was like "WAIT NOW THE OUTFIT IS RUINED AHHHH."
Also, I never wear those pants, because they're like two years old and really short/tight, but now they may be a permanent wardrobe staple!  

My LOVE button is vintage from the grandma's personal buttons (yessss), my Baltimore button is from Parsnip & Pear on Etsy, and my heart one/vintage girl's face is from Boo Radley's.

I'm also now making a zine called Man Eaters, which is pretty much gonna be an ode to She-Devils, best friends, and girl-gangy stuff (COMPLETE WITH A "WHICH GIRL GANG ARE YOU?" QUIZ. YEP I'M EXCITED.)

My whole inspiration was the Man Eaters, specifically Queen, and her hair/color coordinated outfits! UGH, QUEEN, CAN I BE YOU?! (Minus the murder and stuff.) Anyways, I think I may do a WHOLE POST on the ~*perfect*~ fashion in that movie, because it is now ONE OF MY FAVES! You should totally watch it if you haven't seen it, because it made my heart go BOOM BOOM with all the fashion/campiness/hair and stuff. I totally want my own girl gang, but we wouldn't chop off heads and or anything.










Plus this song! UGH I LOVE YOU, MAN EATERS.


So, I've been trying to blog a bunch, but trying to squeeze blogging and homework and daily life and ~TEENAGE EMOTIONS~ into daily life is kind of like trying to squeeze a hog into a pickle barrel! (ahahahahahaha) (wait wat)
I'm also a bit out of ideas! I've been working on some new stuff, but it's hard to develop everything. Maybe I should start doing movie reviews? DIYs? Favorite blogs? DEEP THOUGHTS? Tell me, dear reader, what I SHOULD DO. You are the voice of the people!

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

16 comments:

  1. Dude! I LOVE those buttons! And I've never seen that movie, but it's now on my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, babe! YOU NEED TO SEE IT! It's pretty much the greatest movie ever <3

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
    2. I'm working on it XD I don't have a Netflix or anything, and its not at the library. I WILL find it!

      Delete
    3. It published by Something Weird, maybe you could Ebay it?

      Delete
  2. Never seen the movie, but I have to see it now! Have you read and/or watched one of the two versions of Joyce Carol Oates's Foxfire? Another stellar girl gang novel. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!!! I actually hadn't heard of it, but YOU ARE A BABE FOR SUGGESTING IT <3
      AHHH NOW I WANT TO READ IT SO BAD!!
      Girls gangs are rad <3 <3 <3

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  3. 1) I absolutely adore your blog! <3 Now, I'm wanting to start my own... hmmm... I'm a bit nervous though, any tips on blogging you could give me? :)

    2) I would LOVE to see DIYs, and a ROOM TOUR! :D Your room looks amazing, and I want to see more, and your ideas on making bedrooms "your own," because from what I can tell from the few pictures I've seen in other posts, you've certainly got yours all done-up and pretty. :)

    Thank you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I'll actually make a blog tips post for you!

      AHHH! I was gonna do a room tour! I basically have to clean it up a tad bit and then I think all post it!
      Thanks again, love! <3

      Delete
  4. that love badge is magic, i need it in my life.
    you are pretty awesome, I have never seen that movie, but I certainly try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it rad? My grandma had the best taste...
      Thank you, babe! AND YOU MUST SEE IT! WE ALL MUST SEE IT!

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  5. Love this. Will have to watch this movie. I'm your new follower by the way because your blog is lovely <3

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow, sweater and badges! The first pictures were like movie stills, at least for me... Like when you see a movie in black and white, and then you see one colored still of the movie?
    Also, I so wanted to watch She-Devils on Wheels, but can't find it in France or on the Interwebz... I also remember not being able to find a torrent for it (ew illegal, etc.) :(
    As for Foxfire, I liked the book, less the first movie adaptation, and I have no idea whether the second adaptation is any good... but I advice you the book and american movie adaptation, just for Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW, THANKS, DEAR!
      I know Something Weird puts it out. Maybe you can find it on Ebay or something?

      I can't wait to watch it! It sounds incredibly rad!

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  7. LOVE your look.
    Looking forward to that zine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW, THANK YOU! I adore your writing and your blog!

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡