Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Internet Stuff!

 Helloooo, all!
I've decided to start a semi-regular bloggy feature: Good Internet Stuff! (The name kind of sucks, BUT I WASN'T FEELING VERY CREATIVE, I'M SORRY). So, herrrreee we go...

I read this really interesting post by With Love and Swallow about how Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is portrayed vs. things like Jersey Shore and what it means. Although I don't watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (and I think pageants are absolutely disgusting) it was a really fantastic and got me thinking about ~stuff~.

Although I'm sure everyone and their dog has read this Tumblr quote that's been going around, I think it's effing brilliant. I think we really romanticize hurt and pain in our culture and movies, and this quote just totally sums it up.
And who made it?!?! (If you're reading this, you're a genius) I'm assuming some poo-head removed the source, because Tumblr people do that (TRUST ME, I KNOW. Whoever removes my Tumblr sourcies, YOU SUCK). SHOW YOURSELF, TUMBLR QUOT-ER! I will receive you with open arms!

I just found the adorable jewelry store Me & Zena! Everything she makes is like, SO CUTE AND AWESOME AND ORIGINAL. I love it! Especially this Love-o-Meter Necklace, which is totally gonna be on my Christmas list.

Although everything at Rookie is awesome, I really loved this post by Jenny. It actually helped me realize how much I lie about my feelings when I feel like crap, and I feel like it's something a lot of people do and don't realize. THANK YOU, JENNY, for you helping me make major life improvements!

Hanging Rock Comics is like, majorly radical. READ TAYLOR-RUTH'S STUFF. She's freaking hilarious and awesome, and everything of hers makes me want to DRAW and stuff. ROCK ON, TAYLOR RUTH, YOU RIGHTEOUS BABE.

 I know this came out in September, but this Rookie photo shoot by Erica  is still perfect. Sometimes I need to chill out and get away from the cold weather and the world's mean people, and, CHELLO, this is a fantastic way to feel like it's summer and give you some awesome style inspiration. Like, DAYUM, I need to get myself a pink beehive!

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡